BUSINESS CARDS PRO is committed to assuring that your privacy is preserved. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when utilizing this website, then you can be ensured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
BUSINESS CARDS PRO may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to assure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to client surveys and/or offers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We expect this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to enhance our Business Card services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting utilizing the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to assuring that your information is protected. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial methods to safeguard and secure the data we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze website traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering data about your decisions.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being utilized. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and enhance our site in order to tailor it to client needs. We only use this data for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by allowing us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you favor. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the web.
Links to other websites
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have utilized these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement relevant to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your individual information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be utilized by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us utilizing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your individual information to 3rd parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about 3rd parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.